Professional study visits
We are happy to help with the arrangement of professional visits to a variety of different state of the art Swedish elderly and dementia care facilities and organisations, including:
- Swedish Care International – an internationally active organization that develops, packages and exports Swedish elderly and dementia care knowledge and best practices to other countries
- Silviahemmet Foundation – a centre of excellence in the field of dementia care and training, and dementia day care centre, founded by Her Majesty Queen Silvia of Sweden in 1996
- Sophiahemmet University – a university that specialises in nursing and medical science and provides “Silvia nurse” specialist nursing programme in dementia care
- Swedish Dementia Centre – a centre that facilitates research and distribution of knowledge in dementia care
- Various elderly and dementia care nursing homes around Stockholm
- Other related organisations or institutions, if needed.
- The programme of the visit is adapted to the specific needs of your organization
- Professional study visit programme can include visits to 1 or more organizations and can take one or more days
- Max. 20 participants
- A visit at one institution usually takes from 1 to 2 hours.
Please let us know if you are interested in visiting and your budget. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and interests. We do ask you kindly, to plan the visit well in advance, as this helps to facilitate the visit in a smoother manner.
Please get in touch with us for more information. Contact us.