Dementia for Business e-learning course
Serve the needs of your clients!
Why should you be interested in this course?
- Growing dementia care market is a great business development opportunity for MedTech, Personal Care and other companies that help people with dementia and their care givers
- Product developers, Sales or Customer service personnel often lack knowledge in dementia to serve the needs of clients
Dementia for Business
We suggest a scenario-based interactive e-learning course to provide key knowledge on dementia care. There is also a possibility to have special workshops to deepen or discuss specific topics, development of services or products.
Swedish quality, international knowledge and experience
The course is a combination of the knowledge and experiences from our wide network of partners:
- Swedish Education Partners – leading education institutions in Sweden
- Business partners – global MedTech and Finance companies
- Collaboration Partners – Care and training institutions in Europe and Asia.
- Sales representatives
- Product developers
- Customer service staff
- Other personnel working with institutional clients or products
On completing the program, the participants will:
- Understand dementia and the most common dementia diseases.
- Understand the special challenges in caring for a person with dementia.
- Understand what is important and most effective in caring for a person with dementia.
- Understand what the person-centred care means, and its importance in dementia care.
- Be comfortable in selling Your Company’s products and solutions to customers who provide dementia care.
Our offer includes
- Needs Analysis
- Real-Life Scenarios
- Tailor Made Content
- Knowledge Test & Certificate
- Interactive online course
- Self-paced learning, duration of approximately 1 hour
- Language: English (with the possibility of translation to other languages)
- 12-month license
- Unlimited number of users
- Available on computer, tablet and mobile devices
- Learning Management System compatible
- Branding the course with Your Company brand