Interested in becoming a national education partner with SCI?
Our vision is to make the worlds best dementia and elderly care, based on a clear care philosophy, made available world wide. Exponential increases in dementia due to an ageing global population motivate our ambition to engage in creating accessible, affordable and informative training, educations, learning platforms and eLearning that can be distributed via national and global partnerships. Currently we have partners in eight countries through out the world, but we are always open and interested in finding new partnerships.
We offer training and education in elderly and dementia care with some of Sweden’s leading professionals based on Swedish experience, best practices and Stiftelsen Silviahemmet Care Philosophy in dementia care.
SCI aims to spread knowledge and competence worldwide and we believe it is best facilitated via national and regional partnerships with organisations across the globe. All our education collaborations are built on relationships that are meaningful to both parties. As an Education partner to SCI you will not only receive high-end learning packaged and delivered by our in-house team of experts, you will also be provided with the opportunity to tailor your own online training courses.
How it works
We believe that by becoming a successful education licensee, through our training, your organisation will meet the following criteria:
- Shared core values with SCI and our principles of educational partnerships
- Shared strategy for dementia- and elderly care education
- In-depth subject matter expertise in the field of healthcare
- Established organisation with experience in the healthcare industry
- Well established network within the national healthcare industry
- Stable financial structure
- Affiliation with relevant stakeholders within your national region.
What you will get:
- The possibility to offer well renowned training courses within the dementia and elderly care field.
- Be a part of a global education network.
- Possibility to share best practice.
- Be part of a growing segment.
- Partner up with leading experts within the dementia and elderly care field.
- Get the latest updates and training materials.
- Take part in spreading knowledge about dementia and help create a more dementia friendly society.
- Take part in international meetings with experts and stakeholders within the field.
- Gain access to a global online platform, dementiaforum.org.
Want to become our educational partner?
Please contact us at info(a)sci.se